Since so many professional hockey players speak French, I'm planning to take that language next fall at Bowling Green. While it is not French this article addresses the importance of speaking a native language with athletes:
Dear Reader,
The Midnight Shift is back (hopefully) for the long haul, hopefully soon this site will be a vehicle for me to connect with friends, potential employers and yes, even family. This site will be updated (once again hopefully) with my stories on in the BG News, Insidehockey.com and eventually when I'm working at an internship this summer.
You will also find my, usually unconventional, views of the sports world and I'll occasionally dabble in the world of politics and television. I'll also be posting links, ideas and videos that catch my fancy.
If you or your friends have any ideas that can contribute to this blog, or simply would enjoy what you see comment or e-mail me at seans@bgsu.edu
Let the re-launching of the midnight shift being, hope you continue reading.
Sincerely,
Sean C. Shapiro
The Midnight Shift
No comments:
Post a Comment