Hi, my name's Sean Shapiro and welcome to the Midnight Shift, my all purpose sports/politics/news/etc... blog on anything I feel like commenting on. Currently this summer I work three jobs so most posts will be late at night before I head to sleep, hence the Midnight Shift, and once the school year starts up again, I'm up late so once again more late posts.
I'll be a sophomore at Bowling Green in the Fall Majoring in Journalism and aspire to cover either sports or politics some day, I currently Work for the BG News at school and serve as the Metro Intern at the Oakland Press this summer. By no means do I claim to be an expert in any of the subjects, however for those who read this, or if anybody reads this I will be putting my ideas and thoughts out and don't be afraid to give feed back.
So I hope someone other than myself will visit the Midnight Shift some time and if not well I just wasted a good time speaking to the empty forum that is the world wide web.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sean, I was browsing Facebook statuses and came upon your blog. Even though sports don't interest me much I did really like your post on mini golf and think it's cool that you have a blog. Keep it up! I'll add it to my RSS reader thing.
PS I'm in the (slow) process of setting up a blog myself. Check it out in (hopefully) a couple months -- zakgreene.com.
Post a Comment