
There must be nothing else to do tonight, there must if I'm flipping between Olympic Badminton and preseason football. I could be doing a number of things but know I am watching two sporting events I have never planned to watch.
Badminton is an Olympic sport? There taking away baseball and softball, yet badminton is an Olympic sport? The IOC is a group of idiots that care more about the view of the Olympics in China than it's world wide appeal, for example not investigating the Chinese 12 year old gymnasts and putting badminton in the games over baseball. Baseball has world wide appeal now, while badminton is a game played by grandmothers at Fourth of July barbecue.
Ok, enough rant about birdies or shuttlecocks as I've learned is the official term. Back to preseason football; right now I'm watching the Browns getting shellacked by Giants, and I am very impressed with Domenik Hixon (yes, that is how it is spelled). The young receiver has two touchdowns from the youngest Manning and taken one in himself via kick return. Hixon has two nice toe taps for touchdowns and while nobody will remember his name come week one of the NFL tonight is his moment in the sun, good for him considering it's night time.
Since no one cares ab

out preseason football and the worst you do now the better you seem to do in the actual season the NFL should do a BIlly Crystal with the Yankees expierience in the NFL. Imagine Brad Pitt playing safety for the Steelers or
Robert De Niro punting for San Francisco, it would boost jersey sales and fans might actually show up to preseason games. Get Goodell on the phone, this idea is the future of preseason football. Well Brady Quinn is in the game to the joy of all of Cleveland despite their starter made the Pro Bowl last year, don't understand Ohio sports fans, maybe so many years of failure has lead insanity. Well back to the swamp of Jersey for Monday Night Football, preseason style.
2 comments:
Hey, nothing since August 18th. Anything new on the Midnight shift?
Still nothing new, what's happening at the Midnight Shift?
Post a Comment